Discover the Northern Inland Region
Located just inland of the Great Dividing Range on the Eastern side of Australia, roughly midway between Sydney and Brisbane. There is awe inspiring variety in the region, as it stretches from the top of the Great Dividing Range in the East, and to the rich agricultural plains in the west.
While the region is geographically diverse, there are a few things that are consistent throughout the region:
- Low House Prices - On average, the median house sale price is 60% lower than the median for New South Wales. Not ready to buy yet? No worries, median weekly rent costs for houses are also 35% lower on average compared to the median for New South Wales.
- Room to Breath - Not only is the air fresh and clear, but you can also have space to yourself. Enjoy the serenity of sitting on your own back deck overlooking your garden during the week. Then on the weekend, set out to explore the many National Parks in the region.
- Friendly Communities - No longer be just another face in the crowd, all of our communities, large and small are friendly and welcoming. Connect with new friends in passing while doing the shopping, or just a kind smile in passing each other on the street.
- Regular Connections to Sydney and Brisbane - Most of the larger centres in the region have their own airport with direct flights to Sydney and Brisbane. A quick one hour flight, and you can be in the city and off to see your favourite band.
- Employment Opportunities - There are a range of jobs available in the region. Work for an organisation where your work makes a difference and you are valued.
- Get Your Time Back - With commute times as short as five minutes, you can get back your most valuable resource - your time. Enjoy a quick commute by car, walking or riding to work, and enjoy the extra time to do more of what you love.
We hope you find the information in this website is helpful to you and that you decide to make a change to a live you love and Come On Inland!
Escape for the weekend in the numerous National Parks in the region (Mount Mackenzie, Tenterfield)
Be inspired at the world-class galleries and museums in the region (Yaamaganu Gallery, Moree)
Enjoy some retail therapy at the expansive choice of boutique stores in the region (Magnolia Home and Gift, Inverell)
Indulge in fine dining with ingredients that have been grown in the region (Tattersalls Hotel, Armidale)
Find Your Dream Home
With sale prices and weekly rents and a variety of properties to choose from, your dream home is waiting to be found.
Helping Your Child Thrive
Our region has a variety of childcare and preschool options to foster your child's first steps in education and fun.
Develop a Love of Learning
Enjoy a lifetime of learning with the world-class schools and tertiary education options in our region.
Pursue a Career You Love
Discover the opportunities in our region for professionals, retail workers and tradespeople alike.
Access the Care You Need
There are a range of first-class health care services in the Northern Inland Region so you can get the support you need.