Community College Northern Inland - Barrabra
02 6782 1662
47 Fitzroy Street
Barraba NSW 2347
As an approved community-based vocational education and training (VET) provider, our college is assisted in reaching students in regional and remote communities that experience barriers to training and employment through the NSW Government’s ACE Program and Smart and Skilled funding. We have a track record delivering our training under these programs in a way we think makes us special.
Some of the subsidised and supported programs we deliver are:
- Training for eligible business people and farmers affected by issues such as pandemic and drought.
- Foundation skills training.
- Programs and support services that help equip people with the language, literacy, numeracy and employability skills required by businesses.
- Training in information technology, business services or foundation skills under the Tech Savvy for Small Business (TSB) program.
- Access to the free Be Connected program for people over 50 who need help to get online and connect using technology.
- Support for eligible students who experience significant barriers to education and employment.